Our vets Fotis Grigoriadis DVM PgC(SAS) MRCVS and Karen Robinson MA VetMB MRCVS are happy to accept referrals for orthopaedic surgery.
Types of cases typically seen include:
- Lameness investigation.
- Fracture management (internal & external fixation).
- Reconstructive joint surgery (e.g. patella and hip luxation).
- Cruciate disease surgery (TTA/Lateral suture).
- Arthrodesis (carpal & tarsal luxation).
- Femoral head and neck excision.
For more information or to make an appointment please contact Fotis or Karen on 01403 252900 or complete the online referral form.